- I’m editing a site aimed at CIOs, CMOs and sales executives called B2B News Network. I don’t think there’s anything else like it. Please subscribe!
- After leaving Rogers following the sale/end of Marketing magazine, I’ve been rebuilding my content marketing practice, winning back old clients as well as several new ones in technology, marketing and even financial services.
- I’m spreading my wings as a journalist by becoming an editor at large for a men’s magazine, Swagger, where I’m writing about fashion, food, drinks, music and design.
- I’m chairing the first-ever Blockchain Summit produced by The Conference Board of Canada. Get your tickets now and join me May 2-3 in Toronto.
- I’m a content advisor to a startup called CourseCompare, which is empowering Canadians to develop their skills, advance or change careers and pursue new passions.
Updated April 11, 2018. (inspired by Cameron Conaway, who was in turn inspired by Derek Sivers)