More than 20 years’ experience working with the world’s biggest tech firms and disruptive startups
Shane Schick tells stories that help people innovate, and to manage the change innovation brings.
As a content marketing consultant, Shane has helped organizations ranging from the world’s most recognized technology brands to the smallest agencies and startups to tell more authentic and engaging stories about the communities they serve.
Credentials At A Glance:
- Editor-in-Chief of B2B News Network, which is read by CMOs, sales execs and other senior executives.
- Regular contributor Marketing Dive, Mobile Marketer and other publications covering the branding and advertising sectors.
- Former Editor-in-Chief of Marketing magazine
- Former Vice-President, Content & Community (Editor-in-Chief), at IT World Canada, a technology columnist with the Globe and Mail and Yahoo Canada and was the founding editor of ITBusiness.ca.
- Recognized for journalistic excellence by the Canadian Advanced Technology Alliance and the Canadian Online Publishing Awards, where he has also served as a judge.
- Host, content developer and facilitator of multi-day events, breakfast events, dinners, webinars and panel discussions with the Conference Board of Canada, CIRA, IDC and many others.